Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Amazing Yarn Scarf

I first mentioned this project a couple posts ago Pretty Pretty Scarf

It didn't take me long to finish the scarf, a couple of days maybe?  It was a very quick and easy pattern. (Silk Garden Sock Crochet Scarf)  I finally had some good light here in Pittsburgh.  I haven't really been using my digital camera to take pictures.  I've been using my Droid phone.  So far it has just been easier to take the pictures and email them to myself instead of getting out the camera cord and such.

So, here it is!






I am LOVING the pinks, purples, and blues and even the golden parts!  It fits right into my color palette!  Every time I look at it, it seems different.  I love how this project was full of instant gratification!

There's only one problem....we have started having amazingly warm weather since we are into Spring now.  This scarf is pretty warm...........

Thoughts?!

Sam

ETA:  The GIANT hanger at work (yeah I took most of the pictures at work...what can I say, my new seat is next to a WINDOW!!!  woohoo) where I usually hang my coat is making my blazer look weird.....

No comments:

Post a Comment