Monday, July 18, 2011

A Little More Boston and my Riot Ripple

So, my sister finally posted her Boston pictures...actually I'm pretty sure her fiance did it. :-)

Here's a couple extra shots of the trip!

We just thought this fountain was really cool!

Dinner at The Pour House






We were sending people pictures! :-)

The firemen at this station had really heavy Boston accents.  So cool!


Next up I have my Riot Ripple Scarf.  I worked on it on the plane rides to and from Boston, since I didn't have to change yarn at all.








Here's the details:
Pattern - Spring Ripple Scarf by Angela Best (I made it one pattern repeat skinnier)
This pattern was RAK'ed to me by erie3746 for my birthday! (RAK is Random Act of Kindness and there's a group for it on http://www.ravelry.com/ here
Yarn - 1 skein King Cole Riot DK in the color called "Cool"
Dimensions - I forget exact measurements, but I think it is about 6"x 67"

Soooo, thoughts, questions, comments, concerns?

My denim blazer made its appearance again.  I can't help it, it just looks good with EVERYTHING!

Sam :-)

8 comments:

  1. I loved seeing Boston with you - I'm a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution - so seeing where it all started would be so cool. *LOVE* the scarf! I wear a scarf all Fall, Winter and some of the Spring here in Oregon.. need one like that!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scarf, it works so well with the yarn and it does look good with your blazer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is gorgeous! And what a nice thing that you got that pattern as a gift. I defenitely need one myself :-D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I visited the Pour House and that Fire Station when I went to Boston. It's near the Stadium right? Anyway, great pictures and the scarf is fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how funny I just saw this picture on Ravelry! It really is beautiful and I want to make my own :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had fun! I LOVE that you're blogging now :) YAYYYY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love your scarf!
    I'm not shure being able to find this wunderfull yarn in Europe...

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the color, and i think it would really blend with anything and everything that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete