Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sudden Change of Plans

Yesterday, I was supposed to have my final summer soccer game and possibly squeeze a bit of crocheting after.  Then there was a change of plans!  Soccer game canceled, phone calls from/to sister, aunt, uncle, bf, and suddenly bf and I have U2 tickets for last night's concert. It was their last stop in the US!


This is what the stage looked like before U2 came on.  My sister was down on the floor in that crowd of people.  For a bit we tried to play "Where's Waldo?", but it was just never going to happen.  We were too far up to pick out individuals.



I didn't take too many pictures during the concert because I was too busy enjoying it and I forgot. :-D  They sang all of their big hits.  It was just an amazing concert.  I think Sunday Bloody Sunday was my favorite, or Mysterious Ways, or maybe Beautiful Day!  They played Hallelujah as part of the encore and that was great too!

My sister's favorite is Elevation.  She sang it in my ear over the phone all day yesterday because she was excited for the concert.  Can you imagine answering your phone at work and just hearing that "ooooooooooooooooh"?  hahahaha

Sam

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a fun change of plans! I'm glad someone is doing something fun this summer.. it's racing by so fast. We do have a camping trip coming up, so that will be fun.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading your blog again...I am now signing Elevation! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant *singing

    EL-LA-VA-TION
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete