Wednesday, September 11, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

Woohoo!  I remembered to do a WIP Wednesday!  I only have two projects that I'm working on right now.  Both projects are ones that I've pulled out from being snoozed.

First up is my Mini Granny Square Scarf.  I got the inspiration two years ago from http://cocorosetextiles.blogspot.com/.  Here scarf is shown in here post here.

My colors have changed slightly, but here's where I am:



Its nice to have a project that is very portable.

The next project I have been working on is my Dad's blanket.  Hear that Dad?!  I worked on it!  You still won't get it though for another couple of years.  You're just too tall!



My gauge has changed as I have been working on this.  It should block out fine though.

I've linked up with Tami's Amis!

I'll try to show you my finished items on Friday.

Sam <3

1 comment:

  1. I like the colors on your scarf. I'm sure it will turn out very nice. Following you.

    ReplyDelete