Friday, September 13, 2013

FO Friday

I have two things to show you today.  I forgot to get pictures of my Happy Street, but tonight I went to dinner with Dave, my parents, sister, and brother-in-law.  When we were leaving the restaurant and walking to the ice cream place next door it was really chilly.  I stopped in my car to grab Happy Street and my sister says, "You have another one of those?"  I told her no, but she could use it because she had short sleeves and I had long, but she's also pregnant.

She wraps it around her then looks down and asks, "Did you make this?  This is nice."



That is the last I saw of my Happy Street.  My sister borrowed my mom's Burberry purse years ago and my mom hasn't gotten it back.  It's a running joke.

I also finished a baby girl sweater last Friday for a friend.  I loved working with pink and lace for a change!



Pattern:  Lilianna
Yarn:  Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
Needle:  US 5 - 3.75mm

I've linked up with Tami's Amis.

Have a good weekend!

Sam :-)

2 comments:

  1. The shawl is beautiful and that little sweater is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty shawl and I love the sweater!, lovely blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete