Saturday, August 23, 2014

My Birthday and Dave's Family in Town

Dave's family came to visit about the 2nd week in July.  We had a great time, and they were here for my birthday, July 10th.

Everyone was so sweet on my birthday.  We went out to breakfast.  I got all sorts of cool things for my birthday.  I got new soccer shorts, a Team USA women's soccer jersey, a new hair straightener, and yoga gear!




After breakfast we went to Kennywood!  Kennywood is a local amusement park that I haven't been to in a long while.

The lines actually were not that long because we went on a Thursday.



We rode a ton of rides!



I'm not very good at taking pictures at Kennywood because you are constantly moving and doing stuff.  We actually went to our local water park, Sandcastle, the day before my birthday, but I have zero pictures from that day.

The day after my birthday we went shopping,



then rock climbing!







Dave then pretended to climb.









There was a mat involved in the above picture for someone to be taller! :-)

We managed to cram a lot in a week and it was a blast!!

PS.  The pups got really tired from all of the excitement.







We originally made up this little "bed" for my nephew, Owen, to try and nap during my birthday party.  He never used it, but my pups decided it was comfortable.



Next up, vacation photos!

Sam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment