Sunday, August 24, 2014

Myrtle Beach Vacation

We hadn't gone on vacation as a family since 2011.  My nephew didn't exist then, my sister wasn't even married, and Dave wasn't diagnosed with cancer yet.

We drove from Pittsburgh to Myrtle.  Dave and I were in one car, then my parents in another, then Missy, Rob, and Owen in theirs.  My parents and Dave and I, decided to stop halfway through at a hotel.  Missy and Rob drove all through the night and got there at 5 am!  This was their sunrise selfie.


We went golfing when we were in Myrtle.




Then there's Owen and Dave relaxing in the car.



The merry-go-round



Crazy drummers



Right before we went out to dinner the one night,



On the last day, I took some photos from our balcony.







Then, last day photos on the beach.





It was a great week that went way too fast!!!

On the way home, we pass New River Gorge in West Virginia.  Dave and I decided to stop at take some photos at the overlooks.  It was amazing!  I actually just went there for a girls weekend, last weekend, but I'll show you those photos later.



It was so hard getting us both in a photo and trying to get the bridge in teh background.  I don't know what I was doing that I was making myself look taller either.









Then we ended the vacation with Sarris Chocolate Factory milkshakes!



Sam :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment