Wednesday, August 27, 2014

WIP Wednesday

It has been a while since I partcipated in WIP Wednesday.  I've really been working on the same few projects.

I don't have an updated photo of my English Garden Hoodie, but I've actually reached the underarms.  I've started on my first sleeve as well.


I started a little hoodie for Owen.  The pattern is R &R Hoodie by Tanis Fiber Arts.  I think it looks so cute, and I actually can't wait to do the zipper.  This is what I have done so far.


I'm using Caron Simply Soft in color Autumn Red.  I figured it was best to use up my old acrylic stash on Owen, so my sister can just throw it in the wash and not worry.



My most recent project is a baby blanket I started for a woman at work.  She sits behind me in our new pods and she's really sweet.  She's having a little boy, so I decided on these colors out of Vanna's Choice.



The colors are Silver Blue, Taupe, Linen, White, and Dusty Green.  Only after I took this photo did I realize that they matched my chair and pillows perfectly.  I might have to later use this yarn for something for my living room.

I've been speeding along and this is what I have done so far:



Thirteen stripes in about 3 days!  I got the bulk of the stripes done on Sunday and then three each on Monday and Tuesday.

I'm going to use the color Dusty Blue for the border.



Well, what are you working on?  I've linked up with Tami's Amis.

Sam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment