Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Swap

I signed up for a Christmas Swap on www.Ravelry.com in the We Love Lucy (Attic24) group.

I received my swap present yesterday.  I've been really busy lately and I only had time to take pictures at night.  Here's what I got:








Didn't I get some really great things?!!  I got two ornaments, some Lush soap, buttons, a handmade hook case, chocolate covered pretzels, and bunting.  Did you see the yarn I got?  I got some Debbie Bliss to go in my blanket stash (I almost have enough!).  The other two brands are soft and new to me.  I'm anxious to try them.

Thanks Anna!!!!

This is what I sent to her:


This was the bag I made her:



It was the first time I have sewn in a zipper.  It was harder than I thought!

I had a really good time with this swap and I hope Anna did too!!

Did you participate in this swap or one like it?  I'd love to hear about it.

Sam :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sam, Anna was my swap partner in the first swap I did.. she sent me some neat things and she's so nice! You got spoiled! Enjoy!
    :¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    :¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:-·-:¦:
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete