Wednesday, December 28, 2011

My Christmas

Last post, I explained how my bf, had been in the hospital for most of December.  Well, we had Steeler tickets for the game on Christmas Eve.  He still really wanted to go and the doctors said if he was up to it, there was no reason why not.  I was a bundle of nerves of course.  I didn't want someone inadvertently bumping into him.  His surgery wasn't that long ago.

We thankfully had a parking pass right near the stadium and a family member helped with a few phone calls about security pat downs and we were in!


Our seats were amazing and it wasn't too cold, especially when the sun was shining, and we dressed really warm.  I eventually got us hot chocolate too.

I tried to take a picture of us and I must have accidentally zoomed in and this was the result:


How cool is that?  A happy accident is what I call it.

Of course we tried again to get a picture of us at the game.


We had a good time.  I ran around to get any goodies we would want.  We stayed until somewhere in the 3rd quarter.

The rest of our Christmas time was pretty quiet.  Dave did a bunch of online shopping in the hospital!!!

He got me a Michael Kors watch!!!


Its so pretty and I love it!

He also got me a case for my Nook and a clip on light.



Bf also got me not one, but two pairs of Steve Madden boots!!!  Brown and black!  I don't have a picture of the black boots, but I got the brown ones early and wore them to my sisters bridal shower.


They are fabulous boots if I do say so myself.  They are these ones here.  I got them in the brown and black.  Use the 25% off coupon if you get them!

I got clothes and a gift card to help me get a new phone from my parents.  I already got a new phone on Monday and I love it.  The camera on it is amazing.

Grandma Betty loved her blanket.  I didn't get a picture of her opening it because I was just enjoying some family time.  She was very touched that it was for her.  She had seen me making it and I told her on Christmas that it was for her all along.

I hope everyone had a really good Christmas.  I really enjoyed mine.

Sam :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment