Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in Pictures

2011 has definitely been a year to remember and I say that because I have so many more pictures now.  Blogging has helped me document my life better and keep track of it better.  I didn't start blogging until April, but I can still give you a full year recap.

The big event in January was going to the Winter Classic.



The biggest event in February was my sister and Rob getting engaged!



March was all about relearning to crochet and making Julie's blanket.  In April, I blogged about it.  I made some mosaics from my blog.

April 2011

 May 2011

June 2011

July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

October 2011

November 2011

December 2011

That's my year in pictures.  Hopefully things will continue to improve in 2012.  I hope everyone out that has a good New Years!

Sam <3

1 comment:

  1. Love your mosaics, looks like you've been crazy busy making stuff!!!
    Just found your blog and have started following

    ReplyDelete