Monday, May 7, 2012

My Weekend - Giving Away the Baby Blanket

I finished the Little Square Baby Blanket just in time.  The baby shower was this past Sunday.  This shower was very elegant.

Me, my mom, my sister Missy
Look at all of the presents!



Ben was there the whole time helping open presents and such.  He jokingly said other husbands are going to hate him.

Here's Ashlee opening my blanket:






They really liked it!  I really liked that one and it was hard to give away! :-)

Did you ever have a hard time giving away a present?

Sam :-)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she liked it! Not that there was ever any doubt! I had a hard time giving away my Stained Glass Afghan. In fact, there was a moment where I was so close to actually keeping it because she never knew I was making it for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! ...sometimes I have to wonder if the gift was truly made for the gifted or me! (:

    ReplyDelete