Saturday, September 27, 2014

Little Things

  • My friend Candice and I went to lunch, then shopping last week.  We had a really good time.  We bought a lot of stuff, and we had a great lunch with Sangria!


  • I got a manicure the day before our engagement photos and it made me look at my ring a lot.  I probably look like an idiot, but I think its so pretty. :-)


  • Have you noticed that stores sometimes display scarves like skeins of yarn?  I think I will store my scarves like this.  It will save space and I think I can display them better so I don't forget what I have.

  • Jimmy chewed my knitting needle.  It wasn't an expensive one, and this was the first time he's done anything like this.  He is a big chewer, but thankfully he loves his nylabones.  I left this out after I finished Baby Boy Stripes.  Thankfully, he didn't swallow any wood.

  • Owen says, "Go Faster Pappy."  My dad was pushing him around the mall the other weekend.


Sam :-)

1 comment:

  1. Our dog eats everything. Especially flip flops. We won't have any left by next summer. =)

    ReplyDelete