Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pirates Game and Gavin DeGraw Concert

At the end of August, my sister and I decided to go to the Pirate game that had a Gavin DeGraw concert afterwards.  We love his music.

Missy is pretty good at taking selfies.  Mine are always crooked.
We got a chance to spend part of the game in a suite (it was really hot out!).  The view from our seats was pretty good for the concert.


We had the option to go on the field, but the last time we did that the sound was really bad because of the speaker placement.  My friend Ashley was on the field and she got a few good photos.





The view from inside PNC Park still amazes me.  The view of the city is spectacular.

Missy and I tried to get some photos of the city at night on our walk back to the car with mediocre success.  A lot of them are blurry.





It is always a good time when Missy and I get to hang out and this night was no exception.

Sam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment