Sunday, November 8, 2015

Over a Year this Time

Well my blogging hiatus was over a year this time.  A lot can happen in a year.


  • Dave and I got married on May 30th.



  • Dave's cancer came back this past summer, so we've had 2 more surgeries and we've started radiation.
  • My nephew has gotten cuter and cuter.  My sister sent this video when Dave was in the hospital.

  • My niece was born when I was on a business trip.  Yes, that's the blanket I made her.  There'll be more on that later.
  • I've got plenty of knitting things to share.
I'll get started on sharing some of the things that happened this year.  I'm going to try to be back!  We'll see how it goes.

<3 Sam

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That picture is so gorgeous of the two of you! I hope Dave is doing OK.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is doing alright. That photo is one of our favorites! I hope you are doing well!

      Delete