Monday, November 23, 2015

Weekend Activities

This weekend was surprisingly eventful.  We had all sorts of running around on Saturday which included getting the puppies a haircut.  Then, we had the opportunity to go to the Pen's game.

Hockey games in Pittsburgh are always fun.  We were given company tickets since we both work for the same company.  It was a very new experience for us.  There was a special parking space we got to use and we got passes to go up and see the company suite.

This was the view from the company suite:


and this was the view from our seats:


We did not win, boo!  We did have a great time though.  It is always nice to do something together.  Dave is going back to work soon.  His radiation is wrapping up.

On Sunday we managed to get our puppies to one of the malls for their pet night with Santa.  I've done it every year since we got Toby.  This year's picture is the best in my opinion.



Here are our previous years, I had to add a border on 2014 myself because I must have forgotten to download it with the border.













I love my puppies.  Santa kept saying they were so well behaved (HA! We fooled him!).


This week is going to be amazing.  I can feel it.  I've taken days off around Thanksgiving so I'll have a nice long weekend starting on Wednesday.

I'm going to see if I can start putting together some posts from this past year that I missed.

Sam <3

No comments:

Post a Comment