Friday, September 16, 2011

Some of My WIPs

So I know today is Friday and many of you out there show your Finished Objects on Fridays, but today I'm going to show you some of my WIPs (Work-In-Progress).

First up is my Midnight Scarf:


This is a pattern that I found on a label of new yarn, Sophisticated Scarf.  The yarn is Red Heart Boutique Midnight yarn in the color of Serenade.  It has sparkles in it!  I love this yarn and it is very soft and the pink and purple tones are right up my alley.

Next up is my Double Ruffles Scarf:


It doesn't look like much right now, but it'll get there.  Each row gets so long because you are doing multiple stitches into each stitch to make it ruffle.  The pattern is another Red Heart Pattern, Double Your Ruffles and the yarn it calls for is Red Heart Super Soft.  I'm not sure if that's what I'm using or not.  I think I'm just using Red Heart Soft.

Next up is a hat!  I just call it Slouchy Hat:


I actually have a lot more of this done, its almost finished.  I wanted to show it to you, but I'll give you more info on it soon!

I have more WIPs, but they are kind of on the back burner right now.  It seems that if something is for me, it ends up getting put on the back burner.  How does that work?  Hmmmm

I just finished a huge project last night, but there aren't pictures yet, it was dark.  Also, I haven't forgotten about that sneak peak of a finished item I showed you a week or two ago.

Sam :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment