Okay this award requires that I tell you 7 things about me:
1. I play soccer on a weekly basis and for most of that I'm playing goalie. I'm not great, but I try really hard and I'm not afraid to dive at peoples feet. I had a broken thumb as a result a couple years ago. I didn't think it was broken at first. I just thought it was really bruised.
After 3 weeks, I went to the doctor and realized, yes, it was broken.
2. I really really really really love Sarris Chocolate, especially their Creamy Caramel bar. I eat a lot of them. Women sell them here at work for their daughters' dance stuff.
3. Here's my dog George. I'm really scared now that he's old. He still acts like a pup sometimes, but he doesn't hear very well anymore. He's 13. He still lives at my parents, but I try to go see him as much as possible.
|Here's how we used to lay on the couch. I'm either in high school or college when this photo was taken. My parents don't have that couch anymore so it might be high school. I think I just woke up.|
5. I don't think my sister, Missy, and I look alike. What do you think?
|From a professional shoot we did for our mom for Mother's Day.|
|Watching a Steeler game at a sports bar|
|I believe this was at a Goo Goo Dolls concert|
7. Despite being an engineer and slightly OCD with certain things, I still manage to be somewhat of a slob. I'm trying REALLY HARD at this though. I think I have made some progress!
Next up the award requires me to nominate 15 other blogs, so here's my list of nominees:
1. It's Just Jennifer...
2. L is for Love
3. Coco Rose Diaries
4. Teresa Kasner
6. Yarn Round Hook
7. Crafts from the Cwtch
8. Gingerbread Girl
9. 22 Threads
10. Little Tin Bird
11. MeMe Rose
12. Home Bird
14. Country Rose
15. Lia Creates Pretty Things
Thanks again to Linda over at alottastitches for nominating me!!!!!