Friday, November 25, 2011

Grandma Betty's Afghan, getting SO CLOSE!

I was speeding along when Grandma Betty's blanket was a skein of yarn I could take with me anywhere and make squares.  Now that it is stuck to the dining room table for seaming, my progress has greatly slowed.  I'm almost there though!!  I only have 4 more seams to go!


This is how it sits on the table.  I have finished all of the long seams and I'm working on the short seams.  The finished short seams are rolled up on the left.  There are only 4 left and then I can work on the border!!  I will be so excited when this blanket is finished.  I love it!!  I know my Gram will love it.

It makes me smile :-D

I still have the finished Martha Cowl to show you.  Its been done for a while.  I wanted to take pictures of me wearing it yesterday, but a apartment mishap greatly reduced my getting ready time for Thanksgiving and I looked a MESS.  Also, there really wasn't a lot of light, it was another dreary day weather wise(though it didn't feel it because of the holiday).

Look at today, its SUNNY!  I'm at work, without my Martha Cowl, and by the time I get home it'll be dark.


I kind of like how you can see me in the reflection of the window.

Sam <3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that blanket is going to be a work of art! Can't wait to see it all done.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete