Monday, November 7, 2011

Ohiopyle

I noticed my Monday posts tend to be my, "What I Did Over the Weekend," posts.  This weekend, I went to Ohiopyle with my parents.  It was about an hour drive for us.  Ohiopyle is a state park in Pennsylvania where the Youghiogheny [yaw-ki-gay-nee] River Gorge is located.  Its where a lot of people go for white water rafting.  Now I've never been white water rafting.  I think I would do it....anyhow, its beautiful there.  I actually took LOADS of pictures, but I took them on my dad's fancy camera.  He hasn't sent me any of them yet :-/  I still wanted to show you part of our day, so here are some of the photos on my phone.

My mom learning new things with her iPhone at breakfast.  She can send photos now!

I swear this was a pretty scene outside the car window.

Cucumber Falls

We hiked down closer to the falls.  It was pretty cold!

This was near some of the rapids where they raft.  You can see my dad's fancy camera around my neck.
Hopefully, some time I can show you some of the other photos I took.

What did you do over the weekend?  Anything fun?

I have a lot to show you on WIP Wednesday and possibly something to show you on FO Friday!

Sam :)

ETA:  I most definitely had to look up how to spell the Youghiogheny River.  Also, here's the link to the Ohiopyle State Park website.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sam.. I mostly use my iPhone 4S for pictures now since it's got an 8 mp camera in it.. the fancy cameras are so much harder to get to the photos! LOL!! Awesome waterfall.. reminds me of here!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete