Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WIP Wednesday - sort of....

I've been working on my WIPs and I've actually finished one, but I haven't been able to get any pictures.  It has busy week filled with a hospital visit (BF, his Crohn's acting up), a funeral home (a good friend/coworker's mom passed away suddenly), and some major headaches  that made anything impossible. I've gotten headaches for as long as I can remember.  I went through a bunch of tests when I was 10 and was told I would grow out of them.  They grew less frequent, but they never fully disappeared.

I'll just give you a mini update and let you know what I'll show you soon.


  • Martha Cowl is finished!
  • I have all the vertical seams done on Grandma Betty's blanket and one horizontal seam done.  It's slow going now, because it isn't my portable project anymore.
  • I have a good portion of my Grandma Donna's Lucy Bag done.  It is starting to look like a bag now
  • I have all of my pieces done for my Joint Project with Grandma Donna.  I finished one corner square, which I showed you last week and I started the other 3 for my Gram.  She can complete them once I start them.  I'll post pictures when it is all together and done.
Don't forget to go over to Tami's Amis and check out the other WIPs.

Sam <3

3 comments:

  1. You mentioning your headaches was really strange - I've had one since I was 11... Yep, every day. I went for a bunch of tests then, like you, but nothing was found. I really hope they become less frequent!

    Hope you have a better week this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like your life is busy busy!! I hope your headaches go away.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and your boyfriend are feeling better. My husband has Crohn's... it's definitely rough at times. Hope this next week is a better one!

    ReplyDelete