Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WIP Wednesday

Today I am officially going to participate in WIP Wednesday!!!  Honestly its just because I wanted to give a WIP update and it happened to land on a Wednesday :-P  I probably should get on a regular schedule.

I'm only going to highlight two of my currently WIPs.  These two are for people I know that DEFINITELY don't read my blog, or come on the internet at all.  My Grandmas!

Now I've shown you updates on my Grandma Betty's blanket before, but now I have some serious progress!!  I have 47 out of my 80 squares done!



The little stack is of the squares that still need the ends woven in.



Next up for my Grandma Donna, I am making a Lucy Bag.  If you haven't heard of it, it is this pattern here.



I only have part of the base done and as you can see, I'm not doing single rounds.  I'm trying to do it completely random, but we know how that goes.

What do you think?  How many WIPs do you have?  I have about 5 or 6, possible more.  Honestly though, I tend to have 2 or 3 max that I focus on.

Don't forget to check out other people's WIPs over at Tami's Amis

Sam <3

5 comments:

  1. Your squares are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Grandma is going to love that blanket. Gorgeous! And I love the Lucy bag...yours looks super cute!

    And I have tons of WIP. It's crazy! And I have to be honest, WIP Wednesday is only encouraging me to start more things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lucky grandmas! I love your squares and can't wait to see what your Lucy bag will look like. I adore the one I made.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful squares! Your grandmas are going to love their gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The squares are great and I think both grandmas will be very happy :).

    ReplyDelete