Thursday, March 29, 2012

Project List - Part 1

I have a large stash of yarn.  It may not be as enormous as some I've seen on Ravelry, but its too big for my liking.  Hence my Yarn Diet.  I told you in my first post with my starting numbers that the majority of my yarn already had a pattern associated with it.  I rarely bought yarn, just to buy it.  Well, I went through my stash and added patterns to the yarn that didn't already have one.

I thought that I would share with you my project list. That way, maybe you'll get inspired, or maybe you have a better idea for what I can do with some of my yarn (some are set in stone, others have wiggle room).  I organized my Ravelry queue, so that the first 31 items in my queue are items that are attached to stash.  Plus I have 5 snoozed projects that I'd like to highlight as well.

So, we'll start with my Project Queue, here are items 1-15:

3.  Circular Vest- Crochet
4.  Short and Sweet- Crochet
6.  River Walk Shawl- Crochet
8.  All-Day Beret-Knit
12.  Entrelac Scarf-Knit
13.  Snowdrop- Crochet
14.  Branching Out- Knit
15.  Claudia Scarf- Crochet


What do you think?  Have you used any of these patterns?  Any of the yarn?  If you can't see something, just ask and I'll clarify.

Part 2 to come.

Sam :-D





4 comments:

  1. I've made the Short & Sweet, the pattern is so pretty! I needed the chart the entire project, but the end is worth it.
    Berroco Vintage is just plain awesome, in my opinion.
    I've also used Berroco Lustra for a scarf & beret. I didn't have any problems with it, although it does seem to go thick & thin a little bit. (A very little bit, to be fair.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you *ARE* organized!! What a comprehensive list! It will be interesting to see you get these done, one by one. ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not made any of those! Will you be disciplined enough to stick to your list? I am certainly not. I treat my rav queue as an idea pool, and I will often deviate due to some random inspiration :D

    The yarn you have listed for the riverwalk looks devine! I think It would look nice worked up into a dahlia shawl too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so organized! I should really add my stash to ravelry too. You have some beautiful yarn and a great pattern choice. I bought some yarns in the beginning for some projects that never got finished or frogged. I'm also on a yarn diet and I think it is great so far! Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete