I thought that I would share with you my project list. That way, maybe you'll get inspired, or maybe you have a better idea for what I can do with some of my yarn (some are set in stone, others have wiggle room). I organized my Ravelry queue, so that the first 31 items in my queue are items that are attached to stash. Plus I have 5 snoozed projects that I'd like to highlight as well.
So, we'll start with my Project Queue, here are items 1-15:
1. Cream and Sugar Cowl- Knit
2. Twisted-Ridges Neck Warmer- Crochet
3. Circular Vest- Crochet
4. Short and Sweet- Crochet
5. Pine Forest Baby Blanket- Knit
6. River Walk Shawl- Crochet
7. 5th Avenue Infinity Scarf- Knit
8. All-Day Beret-Knit
9. Susie Rogers Reading Mitts- Knit
10. Drops Delight Blanket (Qty 2)- Crochet
11. Featherweight Cardigan- Knit
12. Entrelac Scarf-Knit
13. Snowdrop- Crochet
14. Branching Out- Knit
15. Claudia Scarf- Crochet
What do you think? Have you used any of these patterns? Any of the yarn? If you can't see something, just ask and I'll clarify.
Part 2 to come.