Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Craft Your Perfect Day - Day 3 - 3KCBWWC

Today's real topic was "Your Knitting or Crochet Hero" and I don't think I have any one in particular.  There's quite a few that have inspired me.

I've decided to do the wildcard topic today:


Craft Your Perfect Day
Plan your fantasy day with your craft, It might just take up one hour of your day or be the entire focus of the day, but tell your readers where you'd love to craft, whether you'd craft alone or with friends, knitting or crocheting something simple or spending a day learning new skills.
My perfect crafting day would consist of sitting on the couch and working on a project.  Part of the day I'd be by myself and the other part I'd have my boyfriend sitting next to me.  He'd probably interupt every so often with a kiss on the cheek and he'd be pefectly healthy.  I guess this is just my perfect day, not my perfect craft day.

I think my day would also include finishing a large project.  That always makes me feel the best.

My pefect day is simple and that's how I like it.

Sam

If you want to see other posts on this topic simply google 3KCBWWC.


2 comments: