Wednesday, April 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday - My Ripple and Baby Blanket

Okay, so, the last week you saw I had just started a yellow row.


I've managed to add a few sets of stripes.


Its really starting to look like a blanket.


Its so big all folded up, but earlier in the week when I was still working on the pink row, I layed it all out on my couch.


Its so big already but I'm not close to being done!  I want to be able to lay down on the couch and have my toes covered and have it come all the way up to my neck!!  On a side note, are you interested in seeing the blankets at the end of the couch in full?  I made them in college.  I did not tie dye them myself, but I'd be happy to show them to you if you want to see them.

I have made a ton of progress on the little square baby blanket!!  I have 96 squares done!  I'm over half way done.


I think this picture below is a little more clear, but it only has one red square.



I can't remember if I've already showed this to you, but this is the yarn I am using to put these squares together.


So what are you working on?  Don't forget to check out everyone else over at Tami's AmisSmall ThingsFrontier Dreams, and Ambassador Crochet.

Sam :-)

ps.  Thanks again to everyone who participated in my giveaway!  I really enjoyed it.

10 comments:

  1. Love the afghan. The colors are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors for the ripple. Your square piles are really growing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! I like that you are putting the granny squares all together with brown!

    I found you through Frontier Dreams' KCCO. Here is my project of the week: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-tuesday-bunnys-birthday-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is definitely looking like a blankey; you're brave to not join the squares for the baby blankey as you go ...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love seeing your ripple progress! You're going a million times faster than I am :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blanket is going to be huge! I can just imagine how great that's going to be for cuddling up under! Can't wait to see the squares come together all blankety!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Linda sua ripple.
    Parabéns.
    Acabei de fazer minha primeira manta ripple, venha ver e me seguir também.
    Obrigada.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo all such lovely projects I just finished a baby ripple about to start another and making little squares. Isn't it great when you reach the half way mark on little squares it's such a big task love the joining colour too beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your projects! And I envy all those squares with all the ends tied in. I'm not a fan of ends ;)

    ReplyDelete