I knew I wanted to do a giveaway today, but I wanted it to be slightly different. I looked at my stats and my most viewed post is Little More Boston and My Riot Ripple. Now I know my trip to Boston was interesting, but I think it was the reveal of my Riot Ripple Scarf that everyone wanted to see.
So, here is what I am going to give away:
|King Cole Riot dk in color Magic (404)|
|King Cole Riot dk in color Wizard (403)|
Also, my good friend Heather, from Amaryllis Musings, made some beautiful stitch markers for me to give you!
So, to recap, my giveaway includes:
- 2 skeins of King Cole Riot dk
- Spring Ripple Scarf Pattern
- 5 stitch markers
- one entry for commenting on this post
- one entry if you are a follower of my blog
- one entry if you answer, "How many posts did I do in January 2012?" in email or Rav message
- two entries if you can answer, "What sport do I play each week?" in email or Rav message
- two entries if you can answer, "Which family member of mine just got married?" in email or Rav message
- finally three entries if you can answer, "What is my dog's name?" in email or Rav message
There now that should fun! I'm excited. I'm willing to ship worldwide, so don't worry!
I'll close the comments on April 7th and announce the winner on April 8th.
ETA: I realized the trivia means nothing unless answers are given privately. OOPS. Thanks Jennifer for being awesome! lol
Winner was announced here.