Friday, February 17, 2012

FO Friday - Golden Hanging Towel and Dishcloth

This hanging towel has been pretty much finished for about a week or so.  I kept putting off putting a button on it.  The dishcloth I attempted a couple times.  I thought I would have enough yarn to do one with the detail through it, but I ran out.  I didn't even get to make it square.









Patterns:  Big Girl Hanging Towel and Plain and Simple Dishcloth
Yarn: Lion Brand Cotton in color Mustard (140g, 236yards)
Hook: 5.5mm ( I )

Don't forget to check out Tamis Amis, Natural Suburbia, and Wisdom Begins In Wonder.

Sam :-)

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty with all the nice texture. Thank you for sharing the pattern location. Have a great day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pattern, those are always so handy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adding the towel pattern to my list! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The towel pattern is really nice... I think it would make a nice pattern for a blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful towel and I love that you have a matching set. I agree with Kathryn, it would make a beautiful blanket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea of the hanging towel.. the only ones I have are the store-bought towel with the crochet on top. I might try this! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So funny, I was talking about hanging towels today and how I wish I had the patience. These 2 pieces are lovely.

    ReplyDelete