Friday, February 10, 2012

Missy's Bachlorette Weekend

This week has been a rough week.  Another round of chemo for my bf and it hits hard.  This post was supposed to go out on Monday, but here it is, better late than never.

This past weekend, a group of us went to a cabin for my sister's bachlorette weekend.  We had a really good time.

My sister, Missy, the bachlorette!

The Missys (Yes they are both Missy)

One of the bridesmaids bought a "Bachlorette Kit" and it had funny games in it all revolving around paper cut outs of male anatomy....lots of laughs, that's for sure.  It also had a sash and tiara for Missy to wear.


We had jello shots in mini champagne glasses...


Lots of music...


bad song choice?


The cabin we were staying it was really nice and it snowed so it was beautiful outside!





I thought the door latches (shown above) were the coolest thing.  They're kind of loud though.




You can see my blue crochet bag in front of the chair above.  I had a couple mornings sitting in front of the fire crocheting.  It was awesome!  My sister actually decided the next color choice in my ripple.

I look like I'm squinting here...

Missy, Julie, Kirsten

Jodie, Ashlee

Missy, Julie

Jodie, Missy

Ashlee, Missy

Top Row: Missy, Julie, Nora, Kirsten, Jodie
Bottom Row: Missy, Ashlee, and Me
Dinner was delicious and we had a really great weekend.  I tried to keep all the pictures clean, but if you look closely you can find some of the funny bachlorette items.  If you spot them, I hope instead of getting offended you laugh :-D

I actually have a FO, but I never got around to taking pictures of it, so I'll have to show it to you later.

Sam <3

2 comments:

  1. Yep, it looks like a fun time was had by all! A nice way to send your sister off to married life! When is the wedding? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete