Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WIP Wednesday - New Dishcloth and My Ripple

I've started another knit dishcloth.


These are really good for practice.  This one is going a little slower than the first one.

And here is my ripple.  I've gotten a few more colors added since the last time you've seen it.




I'm trying to decide what color to do next.  I swear these decisions take me forever.



I think I'm going to make a hanging kitchen towel of of this yarn.

What are you working on?

Don't forget to check out everyone else's WIPs over at Tami's Amis.

Sam :-)

7 comments:

  1. Loving both these projects. I'm like you about picking the next color. That's why doing random colors makes me crazy. My mind likes order, I guess. I'm working on my 2nd teddy bear.. in magenta!! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ripple is looking amazing- love your colour choices!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm having ripple envy! I need to finish some of my other projects so I can get back to my ripple-- I think you are motivating me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the texture on your dishcloth, and the colors on your ripple are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that ripple blanket!! I am working on my first one and I'm already excited to try some different ones!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your ripple. I love the look of it with the striping of color...almost gives it a three-dimensional feel.

    ReplyDelete