Monday, January 9, 2012

Amaryllis Musings

So, I've mentioned my friend Heather a couple of times.  Heather is who I am taking my knitting class with, as I mentioned, here.  Heather is also who gave me the words of wisdom at the end of this post.

Heather and I first met in college in our engineering classes.  We then both joined APO, Alpha Phi Omega, a co-ed service fraternity.  Here we are at a meeting:


Wow, I forgot how much I hate those old glasses of mine.  Here are better pictures with my pretty glasses:


Yay, pink glasses!  Heather where are you looking?  Ps, I immediately threw that James Dean t-shirt away after this night because his face gets, ahem, uhhh, distorted when you actually wear the shirt.


We were sad because we had the little beers and everyone else had the big ones.


Okay, there we are, both looking, and wow my hair is long.  I get distracted easily.

The point of introducing you to Heather is I have finally badgered her enough that she has started a blog!  Woohoo!

Heather's new blog is:

http://amaryllis-musings.blogspot.com/

She's a crafty one, and her stuff is bound to be amusing.

Check her out!

Sam <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Samie. I seriously have no idea what that look was for, I think I was trying not to blink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is nothing better than a good friend! I'll pop over and visit her blog.
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete