Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where Did January Go?

I mean seriously...wasn't it just Christmas?

I created a mosaic.  I like having my month all summed up.


Technically this is everything in January I showed you.   There are a few other items I finished last week that I haven't shown you yet.  You'll have to wait until Friday.

As I look at the mosaic, it makes you think how much can change in a month.  I've been tweaking my yarn for my Debbie Bliss ripple.  I claimed this year was going to be all about me, but that has changed.  When I gave my sister's future sister-in-law her baby blanket, her aunt really liked my work.  She liked it so much she asked if I wanted a booth at this craft show she runs every November.  Of course I said yes.  So, the creativity has been brewing and I am FULL of excitement.

Sam <3

1 comment:

  1. I love seeing creativity bloom in a young person. You GO girl!!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete