Tuesday, January 17, 2012

I'm Knitting!!

I have been learning how to knit for the past couple of weeks.  I bought this amazing book:

The Knitting Book (2011) by Frederica Patmore and Vikki Haffenden
It has amazing detailed photos on how to do everything that has to do with knitting.


It also has a huge stitch gallery.


I can't say enough good things about this book.  It is great for a beginner, but also good for someone who's a little more advanced.  This book is huge and it covers so much.  I think this is going to be my go to book for a long time.  It covers cables, entrelac, fair isle, etc.


This book is like a text book but does not read like one I promise.

My first swap partner dairymaid is who convinced me to get this book, even though she might not know it.

Have you found any really good books for crafting?

Sam :-)

1 comment:

  1. I want to learn to knit so it's on my wish list for my birthday

    ReplyDelete